Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mojo Monday 261

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are all enjoying some great fall days.  It was a warm 78 here in NW Indiana today, very windy, but a wonderful fall day.  I was off work today and was buy my local scrapbook store and stopping in to take a look.  I picked up Authentic fall line 6X6 pad.  That is what all the pattern paper is on my card that I am sharing today.  I used Tattered Leaves die to cut 2 leaves for the focal point.



I've had that nut in my stash...I'm sure I got it at Hobby Lobby last year.  I wrinkled up the leave to give it a realistic look and inked the edges too.


                                                Also added a little felt leaf and another nut! :)



                 This "Have Fun" stamp is from the dollar bin at Michael's.  I've had this for a while too.


And here is the finally look at my take on Mojo Monday 's card!  Thanks for stopping by.....oh, and I would love to hear what you think of it. :)  Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
                                                               kathy

2 comments: