Thursday, October 11, 2012

Authentique Paper Challenge

Hi everyone!  I just love Authentique paper line and was looking at their blog.  They have sketches for either and layout or a card.  Since I do mostly cards anymore and have plenty of their paper, I thought I'd give it a shot!  This is what I came up with.....


                     Here is the link (I hope!) to Authentique http://blog.authentiquepaper.com/
I might have to try another card for this in the next few weeks.  Give it a shot....can't hurt!  I used the 6x6 pad collection Thankful.  Thanks for stopping in.  Have a great week.
                                                                       kathy

Supplies used:
6x6 Authentique Thankful
Memory Box die Elegant Scrollwork
Border punch by Fiskar
Pearls by Recollection
Spellbinder Lacey Squares
Stamp by Papertrey Ink, Tiny Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment