Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love U


I made this card with "stash stuff"!  I almost ALWAYS just go to my stash.  Working with what I've got helps me use the stuff I have, although it doesn't stop my from shopping at all!  (hehee) To make the circle I used Spellbinders scalloped circles, the patterned paper is sooo old, can't tell you who it's by.  The black bling is from Prima, Tim's rosette was used here (the smallest one) and I cut the heart out with my poor neglected Cricut!  The bling on the heart is a button I got with the crinkle ribbon.  Thanks for looking today!  

3 comments:

  1. This is like reading something I would write! LOL.. I LOVE going to stash, I usually make my favorite stuff with leftover papers and trinkets! My Cricut is extremely neglected too :) Wish we lived closer ;( LOVE the heart and rossette, and the scalloped border is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Kathy. I love everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful masterpiece! I enjoy seeing how people create and you are an artist.

    ReplyDelete