Monday, April 16, 2012

Mojo Monday 237

Hi!  Thanks for taking a peek today at my Mojo Monday creation.  I took the day off and planned on just staying home and playing with paper.  Somethings interfered with those plans, but none the less I got time to do what I wanted :)  Got a total of 5 cards made so far!  Here is the Mojo Monday   237 through my eyes.  I know there were supposed to be 4 "things", but I could only fit 3, so 3 it is!


The weather here today is grey, so I apologize for the picture, but believe me it was hard to get a half way descent one.  Thanks for stopping by!
kathy

Polka dot paper is by Pebbles  new addition "cutie pie"
other pattern paper is Stampin' Up!
Used an embossing folder Dotted Swiss
The gorgeous border is from Memory Box
Butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch
Scalloped circle is Spellbinders

3 comments:

  1. such a delightful card, love it :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the 3-D butterflies, what a great focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, your card is lovely and the butterflies really set it off. Thanks so much for visiting me Kathy and for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to meet another "kindred spirit."

    ReplyDelete