Sunday, March 11, 2012

Time Flies

Hi there!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I got these papers and stickers at Joann's the other day.  It was all on SALE!  Picked up some really good items there.


                                           Used some of Pink Paislee's butterfly 3D stickers.


      The border is from Stampin'Up!.  I used some pop up dots under the top layer to add some depth.


This sweet little flower with the heart stick pin is from Lil Sweetpea!  I won some candy on her blog and this was on the bag she gave me the candy in.  Isn't it cute??!! I added some crinkle ribbon and twine behind that.


            Here is the end result!  Thanks for stoppin' in today.  Hope you have a great day.

                                                                     kathy

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card I love the colours and I love the butterfly Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete